RASPBERRY CHIA DESSERT
If you are looking for a gluten free and raw vegan dessert recipe, we have something very easy and super delicious waiting for you.
This recipe will make you feel good and sweeten your day. Try it yourself!
This is what you need for your delicious raspberry chia dessert:
- 500ml plant-based yoghurt
- 125g organic chia seeds
- 250g raspberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 coconut / coconut water
- 1 bunch mint
This is how to make your selfmade raspberry chia dessert:
- Firstly, allow the chia seeds to soak in the yoghurt for 5-10min
- Mash the banana and give it to the yoghurt
- Now add the coconut water from the coconut
- Add coconut blossom sugar or agave syrup for sweetening if you want
- Now rasp the coconut fruit pulp into slices with the help of an economy peeler
- For decoration purposes retain some raspberries, mint and coconut rasps
- Cut the fresh mint with a knife and add it to the pudding
- Mash the fresh raspberries with a fork
- Now fill a glass alternating between pudding and raspberry fruit sorbet. After that, decorate the dessert with raspberries, coconut rasps and mint
- Serve cool and enjoy!