Epigenetic nutraceutical for cardio-vascular system and heart strengthening
Quality blood supply is crucial
An ability of all internal organs and systems to function properly depends on the quality of the blood flow. Both the supply of oxygen and nutrients as well as the removal of CO2, residual and toxic metabolic products from the body depends on the quality of the blood supply.
3 prerequisites for quality blood supply
Three prerequisites are required for this perfect system to function properly:
- high quality unpolluted carrier medium – blood without degenerative changes;
- quality distribution “network”– veins, arteries, capillaries and blood vessels;
- whole system should be clean and maintained.
You move a lot in childhood and youth, your blood vessels are young, elastic, clean – the nutrition of all organs is maximal.
With age, however, you move less and less, and your blood vessels begin to be polluted. This is due to various factors – not only harmful (e.g, smoking, poor nutrition, ecology, sedentary lifestyle), but also quite natural (e.g, a deposition of lipids / fat in blood vessels, all of which occur during aging).
Contaminated blood vessels
Imagine limestone lined tubes, what happens in the end? As the flow decreases, a water pressure (a blood pressure) rises and the water itself is highly contaminated. The pipe will eventually clog at either the pressure of the water burst, or it will clog completely, and the water will not flow.
The same happens with the blood vessels. When cholesterol or other substances are stored inside, pressure rises (clogged blood vessels are the main cause of hypertension / high blood pressure).
The whole system is even more intelligent because the body is trying to repair small cracks in the fragile blood wall by sealing them with cholesterol. Unfortunately, this “blood vessel repair” also reduces the flow rate.
Insufficient cardio-vascular system is one of the main cause of civilization deseases
Civilization diseases and faster aging is caused by insufficient cardio-vascular system not able to transport nutrients and oxygen.
Blood itself is thus contaminated with impurities (heavy metals, metabolic residues, food toxins) and the blood supply is not what it should be. Blood is unable to nourish and oxygenate individual organs due to a reduced transmission capacity. As a result, the whole organism suffers from a lack of nutrition and negative manifestations, called civilization diseases.
As a result, a person begins to age excessively quickly and begins to manifest civilization diseases due to insufficient nutrition of the organism.
Paradoxically, current illnesses are in most cases not about the lack of nutrients, but the fact that the body is not able to transport the nutrients needed. If you regularly clean your blood vessels, you will surely live to a higher age.
There is a high risk of contamination of blood vessels during the life
If you have never cleaned them and have been more than 40 years old, your blood vessels are clogged. It will soon affect your health if it is not already affected.
Consequences of vascular pollution
The whole organism may suffer from vascular contamination. The organs and systems that are directly related to the blood circulation are affected.
Vascular pollution causes diseases such as:
- Arterosclerotic vascular disease – blood vessels cease to function at all, small blood vessels completely block and large blood vessels show large cholesterol stores.
- Ischemic heart disease. – occurs due to regular blood deficiency in coronary arteries, which in turn develops against the background of vascular contamination.
- Stroke – With the persistent disruption of blood supply to brain tissue, the death of nerve endings begins, leading to the loss of some functions.
- Hypertension, high blood pressure – with narrowing of the blood vessel diameter, blood pressure increases due to contamination.
- Varicose veins – occur not only on the legs (which often bothers women), but also inside the body, for example, as hemorrhoids.
- Venous and arterial thrombosis – long-term contamination can cause a blood clot in the blood vessels, leading to complete blood vessel death, which in turn can lead to the death of individual cells in a particular organ. If the blood clot is released and enters the bloodstream, it can lead to the blockage of the blood vessels in the heart – and this is a heart attack that in 70 % of cases results in death.
Recent research, however, shows that fragile blood vessels and their rupture and microhematomas are a possible cause of neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson, Altzheimer, when the body is still able to replace these changes after 40 years but gradually decreases its capacity for these replacements and the system begins to collapse without the possibility of return.
To highlight the whole risk of vascular contamination and how clogged blood vessels shorten life and worsen health, I want to show you a few pictures.
Varicose veins that many women suffer from are also a direct result of vascular contamination.
Up to four times more people die of cardiovascular disease than all other causes combined. Everyone knows the need to maintain and clean the blood vessels, but for some reason there is no such practice in classical medicine. Many doctors prescribe chemical hypertension pills to relieve pressure. They do not, however, have a temporary effect. Though, the vessels must be cleaned.
Symptoms of contaminated blood vessels
- Memory corruption
- Chronic fatigue
- Problems in the intimate sphere
- Visual and hearing impairment
- High blood pressure
- Shortness of breath and angina pectoris
- Pale foot skin
- Muscle and joint pain
Necessity to clean blood vessels after the age of thirty years
However, even if you do not have these symptoms, you need to clean your blood vessels at least once a year after 30 years. Maintaining health will be much easier.
In fact, blood vessels are very quickly contaminated, especially in the senior age. You don’t have to eat burgers or fries every day. Just eat one sausage or fried eggs and a certain amount of blood cholesterol is stored in the blood vessels. During the time the pollution accumulates.
Natural way of prevention
Is there any other way how to prevent all these problems?
Yes, there is. Some herbs and mushrooms have this natural ability. Today, due to advanced technologies we are able to extract these substances effectively. The true basis, however, remains in nature not in the magic chemical pill. In my opinion, the crucial prevention factor is a phyto-complex of natural substances, which unfortunately we no longer have in our diet. But we can add them back.
Results of patients who went natural way
Normalization or substantial pressure reduction within 20-30 days…. 90 %
Normalization of heart rate on course 30 -50 days…………………85 %
Complete blood vessel cleaning from cholesterol within…………….90 %
Improvement in treatment of chronic diseases……………………..90%
Overall health improvement……………………………………..99 % *)
No side effects have been reported
*) Our patients were at very different ages and stages of a disease therefore 100 % cannot be reached. In fact, 99% improved, but what is important is what the organism is and what can be actually reconstructed.
The most important thing is a prevention
If the pollution of blood vessels is prevented enough the organism does not have to solve these problems at all and can devote itself to its normal function. Prevention is the basis for avoiding degenerative changes.
- Cruelty free – leaping bunny certified
- 100% organic & natural ingredients
- Sugar & gluten free, non-gmo
- Production is FDA certified.