LIGHT OF LIFE | ADVANCED HEALTHY-AGING SUPPORT WITH CYCLOASTRAGENOL TELOMERASE ACTIVATOR | 60 DAYS
This product is currently sold out.
TRY YOUR NEW ANTI-AGING SUPPLEMENT THAT WORKS
Advanced Healthy-Aging Support With Cycloastragenol Telomerase Activator
Scientific research has discovered that a primary cause of aging is shortening telomeres, the protective end-caps of DNA at both ends of every chromosome. You can avoid telomere shortening with diet and exercise, but only up to a point. Now you can help your DNA telomeres to regrow with Light of Life, a NOBEL PRIZE inspired product.
Telomerase is an enzyme that can add DNA repeating sequences to chromosomes and actually extend telomere length. And now, you can activate your body's own natural telomerase.
Light of Life’s main ingredients (Astragaloside IV complex, active Cycloastragenol, and Hyaluronic Acid) help slow the effects of aging, both on the outside and within the body. These main ingredients are found within the astragalus plant and can be obtained with help from a proprietary extract from the root of the astragalus plant.
120 Softgels for 60 days supply.
Recommended Daily Intake
Take 2 softgels daily preferable in the morning or in the noon with a meal and drink 250ml cup of water.
1 package of Light of Life contains 120 softgels for 2 moths.
Serving size: 2 softgels a day
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Astragaloside IV Complex||40mg||**|
** % Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Modified Cornstarch, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water.
Directions: For adults, take two (2) softgels daily, preferably with a meal. No Artificial Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Eggs, No Glutamate, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Magnesium Stearate.
ASTRAGALOSIDE IV COMPLEX – AN EXTRACT FROM ASTRAGALUS MEMBRANACEUS
(Membranous Milkvetch – commonly called The Root of Youth and Eternal Life), genus from the family of Fabaceae.
This herb has a broad range of pharmacologic effects, which include immune-stimulation, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, hypotensive, hepatoprotective and vasodilation effects.
Mainly the root is used as a drug. The use of astragalus extracts for curative purposes dates back to more than 4000 years ago. It contains the following substances: Triterpenoid saponins (astragalosides), flavonoids, polysaccharides, phytosterols, pigments, amino acids, betaine, choline, unsaturated fatty acids – linoleic and a linoleic acid.
Astragalosides play the crucial role in the immunostimulation of all cases of decreased functions of the immune system; they support the formation of T-lymphocytes. A T- lymphocyte is a kind of leukocyte – white blood cells. There are more types of T-lymphocytes, however, it can be generally said that they are the natural basis of the specific (acquired) cell immunity.
Other cycloartane saponins are used for their virostatic effects, for example they prevent replication of the genetic information of viruses (virus DNA or RNA), thereby impeding their multiplication in an organism. They also support the formation of interferons. Interferons were discovered in 1957 as biomolecules with strong antiviral activity.
In the traditional Chinese medicine, milkvetch, and especially its active substance astragaloside, has been widely used to regulate the immune system of patients after chemotherapy or radiation for malignant tumours. It is able to protect the bone marrow to a certain extent against the effects of chemotherapy, radiation, poisons and viruses, which all reduce immunity.
Immunostimulation effects of this plant can also be applied in treatment of patients infected by the HIV virus, which causes AIDS. The drug has a significant diuretic effect. At the same time, it is able to cure kidney inflammation as well as “cleans” proteins from urine (proteinuria).
Furthermore, milkvetch expands the veins and increases the blood flow through the tissues, so it helps to reduce excessive sweating (especially the so-called night sweats) and to decrease blood pressure.
It reduces body weight, drains excessive water out of the body, regulates the level of sugar, closes wounds that otherwise heal too slowly and alleviates long-term diarrhea.
ACTIVE CYCLOASTRAGENOL IS A POWERFUL HEALTHY-AGING COMPONENT
It has been shown through lab results published in the Journal of Immunology, that T cell proliferation can be extended by increasing telomerase activity.
In simple terms, the human somatic cell has a finite number of times it can divide, when the limit is reached the cell removes itself from the body by disassembling itself.
Telomere shortening has been attributed as one of the main mechanisms that cause limit of divisions and is associated with aging. Cycloastragenol is able to increase telomerase activity, elongating telomere length.
This delays aging of the cell.
HYALURONIC ACID IS A POTENT ANTI-AGING INGREDIENT FOR SKIN HEALTH
A double blind study was conducted at the Dermatology Lab at Toho University on subjects with dry and rough skin over the course of 4 weeks.
The results were astonishing:
- Measurements of the moisture in the skin showed that there was a higher moisture content.
- Microscopic surfaces in the skin started to show increased smoothness and a major decrease in wrinkles over the 4 week period.*
- Improvement of vision
* Clinical Effects of Dietary Hyaluronic Acid on dry, rough skin Sato, Sakamoto, Odanaka, Yoshida, Urishibata Second Dermatology Laboratory, Medical School, Toho University.
1.) Video in different languages where is explained how Light of Life works:
2.) Video from Paris, October 2016, where we attended The Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Medicine European Congress in Paris, organized by the Euromedicom, where our product Light of Life was awarded as The Trophy in category Best Anti-Aging & Healthy Product.
WHAT IS LIGHT OF LIFE?
Light of Life is a combination of natural and body own compounds which are designated to slow down the aging process.
HOW LIGHT OF LIFE OPERATES IN OUR BODY?
The stabilized composition will penetrate the cell membranes and activate an enzyme in the nucleus which keep your cells live longer.
CAN WE SAY LIGHT OF LIFE CAN STOP AGING PROCESS?
It would be an exaggeration to claim that Light of Life can totally stop aging. Eternal life still belongs to world of dreams. Light of Life's active ingredient, however, delay the aging process of individual cells.
WHAT ARE TELOMERES?
Telomeres are the end portions of chromosomes. They are essential for cell division and at each mitosis (cell division) will be shortened.
WHAT IS A TELOMERASE?
Telomerase is an enzyme that is able to extend length of telomeres.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF TELOMERES AND TELOMERASE IN OUR BODY?
Simply explained, our cells lose the power of regeneration while aging, thus, corrupt our body system that decides about out life span. The system can be influenced by correct/incorrect nutrition and exercise. Telomerase help to rebuild your cells telomeres correct structure and extend the length of your body on cellular level.
WHEN THE LIGHT OF LIFE NOURISHES HEALTHY CELLS, CAN IT ALSO NOURISH CANCER CELLS?
Cancer cells have a total different metabolism. They nourish themselves by glycolysis rejecting oxygen. They keep the telomeres intact in order to live longer. After 5 years of scientific discussion and research there wasn't any proof that enhancing the telomerase enzyme was a negative factor. In addition, by keeping the good cells young and healthy the cancer cells couldn't find their new new victims so easily.
WHY EVERYONE SAYS SOMETHING DIFFERENT ABOUT CANCER CELLS AND TELOMERASE?
Bio medical and certainly genetic research is not a mathematical science. Daily there are new findings which moderate former ones.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO TAKE LIGHT OF LIFE?
One package is for two months (using two capsules daily). After two month usage, we recommend one month break.
DOES LIGHT OF LIFE HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
Yes there are a lot of positive side effects. After some time you shall look younger than your real age. You get a more efficient sleep pattern. You shall feel more energy and be more active.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FEEL FIRST CHANGES?
You should expect to feel first changes after about 3-4 weeks.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEDICINE AND SUPPLEMENT?
A medicine is a product to heal you when you are ill in order to urgently repair your ill status. According to scientists and licensed nutritionists a supplement is a product that should be in your nutrition to keep your body healthy and prevent it from getting any diseases.
- The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2009 - Elizabeth Blackburn
- Elizabeth Blackburn CV
- BOOK: The Telomere Effect: A Revolutionary Approach to Living Younger, Healthier, Longer - Dr. Elizabeth Blackburn & Dr. Elissa Epel
TELOMERASE & TELOMERES
- Human telomerase:biogenesis, trafficking, recruitment, and activation. (2015)
- Telomerase as a "stemness" enzyme. (2014)
- Astragalus Membranaceus - Polysaccharides Ameliorates Obesity, Hepatic Steatosis, Neuroinflammation, and Cognition Impairment without Affecting Amyloid Deposition in Metabolically Stressed APPswe/PS1dE9 Mice. (2017)
- Anti-Aging Implications of Astragalus Membranaceus (Huangqi): A Well-Known Chinese Tonic. (2017)
ASTRAGALOSIDE IV COMPLEX
- Astragaloside IV inhibits cell migration and viability of hepatocellular carcinoma cells via suppressing long noncording RNA ATB. (2018)
- Astragaloside IV improves lipid metabolism in obese mice by alleviation of leptin resistance and regulation of thermogenic network. (2016)
- Astragaloside IV inhibits microglia activation via glucocorticoid receptor mediated signaling pathway. (2016)
- Astragaloside IV ameliorates diabetic nephropathy involving protection of podocytes in streptozotocin induced diabetic rats. (2014)
- Astragaloside IV attenuates experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis of mice by counteracting oxidative stress at multiple levels. (2013)
- Cycloastragenol mediates activation and proliferation suppression in concanavalin A-induced mouse lymphocyte pan-activation model. (2017)
- Cycloastragenol improves hepatic steatosis by activating farnesoid X receptor signalling. (2017)
- Cycloastragenol is a potent telomerase activator in neuronal cells: implications for depression management. (2014)
- Cycloastragenol, a triterpene aglycone derived from Radix astragali, suppresses the accumulation of cytoplasmic lipid droplet in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. (2014)